Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trip and Hadlee Shakin' It

This weekend we went up to Round Valley to see little Layne be blessed. It was fun to get to see the Davis and Nicoll families...we sure miss them. I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of Layne and Clate!! That was a picture I really wanted:( I guess now Clate and I will have to take a trip to visit Aunt Chelsee!!

Clate was able to meet his Great Aunt Mary Lou for the first time, and got to see his Great Grandma Glo again. I took some pictures of Clate in his sunday clothes. He looked so cute, such a handsome little man!





Alright this is a video of Aunt Hadlee dancing. Anytime she hears music she just starts Shakin' it. She is dancing to her favorite song Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas. I think its the cutest thing...I hope you enjoy her moves!! Kari is convinced Hadlee knows the different beats of the song and changes her moves according to that beat:)











5 comments:

  1. Oh my can she shake it, she has her sister Kari's moves that is for sure. Funny how she loves music!! Thanks Whit for being mommy #2 to Hadlee I don't know what I would do without you.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadlee is the cutest little girl ever and Clate looks like he is getting so BIG! Can't wait to see you! Maybe sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadlee really feels it! I am so glad we got to see you! thanks for coming to blessing, it was so nice to have you there. you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog on Markee's. It was so good to see you. Its been years since I've seen you. Clate is so beautiful. I can't get over how soft his hair is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey whit!! i love your blog! im so happy i found it! it looks like you guys are doing great! you little guy is adorable! let me know your e-mail and i'll add you to our blog, clarissajobaxter@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete