Monday, September 21, 2009

Rock Band Mania

So this weekend we decided to get a little crazy around here...ha ha my brothers and I decided to bust out the rock band and play away! Here are some pictures of the Hard Hardt's Band...the boys had to take a couple of pictures the first ones are when we first started to play and then the next ones were when they really felt like releasing there inner ROCKSTAR!
Meet the Band...
Sherod the singer
Jayce the guitarist

"sheRAD" the smokin hot singer



"Bones" the groovin guitarist

(he came up with his name and his attire)


ME the true talent of the group...lets be honest how many people can say that they can kick trash on the drums while holding a slobbery monster who tries to eat the drumsticks...haha



oh and of course Hadlee had to be in the band


2 comments:

  1. OK I'm dying!!! I wish I could have been there, I bet I could have come up with a killer outfit and name!!! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that is too funny!!! Looks like a crazy bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete