Monday, November 2, 2009

Clate's 1st Halloween

For halloween this year we went to our ward party/ trunker treat.We also got to hang out with our families as well asthe Ivins! We had alot of fun eating some yummy chili my mom made, playing some carnival games and passing out candy! Clate did such a good job of staying in his costume and he looked so cute:) I didn't get many pictures...I forgot to charge my camera battery:( But here are a few!
The cutest little rooster!
Marc throwing darts at balloons...poor guy lost to his wife:)
Clate and I
The chili was so good even Hadlee ate some

Hadlee the fairy princess

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Both of the kiddos looked precious!! I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Clate's costume! Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Whit!! I didn't know you had a blog! We miss you guys! And yes I am also glad I'm not the only one with a handicap husband LOL!! Clate is sooo cute! We will save Bella for him :)

    ReplyDelete