Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Too Excited...

This morning I went to give Clate and Hadlee a bath, I turned the water on turned around to grab the soap, I turned back around and this is what I found. Clate decided to hop in the bath with his jammies and diaper still on. Needless to say he gets a little excited for bath time!

Trying to look innocent:)


The next pictures our from our trip to the beach. We got to go to San Diego again this year for a trip with the H.S. XC team, that I help coach. It was fun! Except for the part when we accidentally locked the kids in the car:( Don't ask me how it happend...it just did. We were licky enough to have had the car running, and lucky we weren't here in AZ. We are so thankful that the fireman and firetruck could get there so quickly and bail us out. I must say it was pretty embarrasing when the firetruck came into the parking lot with there lights and sirens!


Sawyer all snuggled up at the XC meet it was pretty chilly that morning

Clate and Hadlee on the boogie board

Marcus and Clate walking to the ocean

This was from the night before we left I just think its such a funny bean covered face.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new posts! The last one about you wanting to shoot yourself made me laugh but I could just picture it all! You are such a good Mom and sister! Love ya Whit!

    ReplyDelete