Monday, October 4, 2010

Little Things...

This morning I woke up and realized that there are little things each day that make my HEART melt...(these are just a few)

  • I love how each morning when Sawyer WAKES up she gets the BIGGEST SMILES on her face
  • I love it when Clate wakes up and gives me a bIg SNUGGLE and HUG and then marches over and gives Sawyer a bIg KISS
  • I love it when Marcus has to leave EARLY in the morning and has a bottle of APPLE JUICE ready to go and on the night stand for Clate
  • I love it when I get to lay in bed and have Marcus, Clate and Sawyer all SNUGGLED up with me:)
  • I love that Clate and Hadlee are BEST FRIENDS and that they LOVE Sawyer
  • I LOVE Thursday afternoons when Marc is back in town
  • I love when Clate does his HAPPY FEET dance
  • I love it when Sawyer tries to TALK
  • I love how after Hadlee and Clate fight they immediately give each other HUGS and are back to being BEST BUDS
  • I love Sawyers CHUBBY CHEEKS
I just love the little moments in life! I know when I have those moments that seem to be overwhelming or just plain out crazy...it's always followed by a little moment that makes me happy


















2 comments:

  1. Whit! Your blog is adorable...but not as adorable as those kids! Congrats on the new baby:) She's gorgeous. Hope your family is doing well!
    Bailee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! All of the kids are huge and precious!!! I'm obsessed with Sawyer's cheeks, I want to come visit again soon... I love all you guys!!

    ReplyDelete