Thursday, October 21, 2010

Growing up so fast...

I was playing with my kids this morning and started thinking...man they are growing up way too fast!

I had to start packing away some of Sawyer's clothes today and move her on up to the next size. It made me a little sad thinking she is not so itty bitty anymore, but I am also excited to get to dress her in some different clothes (after wearing the same clothes over and over for a few months gets old...ha ha). She has been such a great baby she is so easygoing she just gets lugged around everywhere and gets smothered by Clate and Hadlee all day long, and she just takes it with a grin (most of the time). I love when she talks and smiles, it is the cutest thing. One of my most favorite things she does is SLEEPS so well (if only Clate could catch on), she sleeps from like 10pm to 5:30am eats and goes back to bed until like 7! For some people (AKA Lacey) this might not seem that great but too me it is AMAZING!!I love my sweet little girl, she has such a great personality so far:)




We have been working on sitting in the bumbo...she is a bobble head:)

She looks like Elvis ha ha


Look at that smile and those cheeks...love it!

More Bumbo time

Now onto Clate...he has become Mr. Independent lately. He has to do everything himself. He refuses to sit in his high chair, he has to sit at the table, but can hardly see the table while sitting. He has to feed himself, and quite frankly there are times when it would just be easier for me to feed him, so I don't have to give him a bath every hour:) He has to try to buckle himself in his car seat (can't quite get it). He thinks he needs to climb into my bed to go to sleep. One of my favorite things is when I turn on cartoons in my room and walk in to check on him (because he is very quiet...not a good sign) and I find him snuggled under my covers fast asleep! I love the little man he is becoming... even though he scares the crap out of me at times (when he thinks it is funny to climb on top of the couch and try to do a flip or something). There is never a dull moment with him:)



He loves to talk to his dog
feeding himself...not too messy yet


Goober


Finding things



The sister missionaries came over for dinner, and he just had to wear the helmet

Showing off his Muscles



First he smothers her with kisses.



then he pokes and pokes...



And now she is ticked!

Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at your blog for the first time in- forever, your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to eat her cheeks. Girls are so fun to dress. You should have my next baby haha.

    ReplyDelete