Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Fun!!

This year for Halloween we went to our ward trunk-or-treat. It was fun to get to see all the little kids dressed up! I didn't get very many pictures, Clate was having a hard time behaving!!


I think Marc had a little too much candy...he was scaring Clate and Jayce


Clate helped dad pass out candy...he likes to run away while trick-or-treating

The Gang

Hadlee and Sawyer walked in the parade with Camilla and Shaylee


I took this picture right before Clate threw a tantrum and chucked his hat, kicked of his boots and started sprinting away from me screaming. It was quite the scene:)

My pumpkin, Clate's pumpkin, and Marcus's pumpkin

Clate carving pumpkins


Little Miss Frankenstein

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I found you guys :)
    Looks like you had a lot of fun this Halloween. And your baby is so sweet! I can't wait to see her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad my little boy is not the only one that throws fits and runs away in public!! Your kids are to die for, kneed to see you guys asap!!

    ReplyDelete