Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So cute...

On Saturday Clate woke up not feeling very well he had a fever, a yucky cough, and was SUPER whiny (later that day he was throwing up.) All he wanted was his mommy (and Marcus was out hunting.) I was having a hard time getting anything done between Clate and Sawyer crying.

I could tell Clate was tired so all 3 of us went and hopped in my bed to go watch some cartoons. Clate was all snuggled on one side of me just randomly fussing...you could just tell he didn't feel well at all. I had Sawyer sitting on my lap on the other side. After a while of trying to comfort Clate I noticed he was asleep. I was all excited thinking I did a great job of comforting him...but it was not me at all!!

I looked down and noticed that he had been holding Sawyers hand the whole time, and that they both had fallen asleep. I thought it was so cute, I wish I could have gotten a real picture o these two! I just know they will be such good friends when they are older.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog! So cute. Love the holding hands, you are SO right, they will adore each other.

    ReplyDelete